asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Great

BUY ME MORE JUWELRY!!!!

Short How to kill Short How to kill

Interesting

I'll have to remember that next time somebody pisses me off XD

Wyvernhunt responds:

Don't forget the Burgur!

Happy Birthday Paige! Happy Birthday Paige!

Happy birthday Paige

I wish this flash had been programmed better, but I guess the thought is what counts. Happy birthday!!!

Flixel-Tutorial #2 Flixel-Tutorial #2

Great and helpful just like the last one. I do have one question though. I've used as3sfxr before, but I could never find a proper wav to mp3 converter in order to use them in FlashDevelop. What do you use?

Schulles responds:

I usually place the audio file in Audacity and then export it as an mp3. However you will need the 'lame'-file to do so. If you click on export in Audacity it will tell you and will give you a button to simply download it. :) And thanks!

Super Invaders Super Invaders

I love upgrade games, but this one has a terrible Achilles' Heel: the tank is too large to dodge most of the attacks. For me, this is what really brought the experience down. Also, it would have been nice to have some sort of mid-level checkpoint or something; I was getting a little tired of playing from the beginning over and over again.

Shooter 2 Shooter 2

Clean, simple. Nothing to complain about aside from the short playability. You have a solid foundation; the best thing you can do from here is expand on it.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

This is the most random sh*t ever

Why am I listening to this? Because I have nothing better to do. This music makes no sense at all, but it's catchy, so what the hell?

Tonindo - Let's Brawl Tonindo - Let's Brawl

O_O

My head just might explode now from awesomeness. Why can't everything else in the world be this awesome?!

Wiggle This! Wiggle This!

Looks like Disney took over

This is great! Very mysterious, and it's that scary kind of happy that just freaks you out. That's what great art is. Not just fun to look out, but also creating emotion. Keep it up!