Contact Info / Websites
Well, it's been a couple months since I've mentioned anything on Empire Business 2, so here is my official confirmation to you that the game has not died. Rather, it has slowly but surely begun to culminate into a beautiful, majestic final project that I can't wait to share with you. A lot of work has gone into making this game superior to its predecessor in every way imagineable.
I'm hoping I can push the game out by the end of June, but I can't say anything for sure. In the meantime, I'll talk about a couple of the more subtle features:
- Upgrade buttons are much more prominent, as are the upgrades themselves.
- Coins are slightly easier to pick up than they were before.
- Extended playing of the game will not cause it to slow down like before.
- You can save at any point in the game.
- Coins behave in various patterns that affect their values.
- The bank's value will not reset once you exit the game (as long as you've saved).
This is but a small handful of what this game will have to offer. Look forward to its arrival within the coming months!